How To Lose Weight in 2018.
- Ditch the scale. A number doesn’t define your character.
- Get more social. Less media. Reduce screen time.
- Focus on feeling to achieve physicality. You will look exactly the way you envision when you feel that you’re already that way.
- Let your body be your guide. Let your body tell you how to move and be nourished.
- Use the phrase, “I AM.”
- Hit the sheets, early a to get 6-8 hours of sleep.
- Put your legs up a wall. This yoga pose has multiple benefits including stress reduction and improving sleep.
- Breathe like a Buddha. Notice the change when you do deep belly breathing.
- Think progress, not perfection.
- Shake things up and lose the routine. Dance often, take a hike, walk everywhere a gym is not the only place to exercise.
- Drink lots of H2O.
- Think now not when. You have the ability to do something about anything in your life every second of every day.
- Think one ingredient. Plant-based and non-processed food.
- Think compassion not competition.
- Know what is. Believe in what’s possible.
- Love and accept yourself as you are and you will be liberated.
- Celebrate more and critique less.
- Let sh*t go.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Be the best version of you.
Do you have any tips you’d like to share?
Please share and like this post if the spirit moves you.
Follow me on social media.